- Loan Origination – details of the property transaction loan request uploaded to the site including information on the borrower, use of the loan, structure of the loan and asset backed security. The loan request is risk assessed on criteria including credit history, cashflow and stability via Madiston’s Risk Analysis Decision Engine (RADE) running your favoured credit model or use external credit decision engines.
- Visual Marketplace – fixed or reverse auction-style bidding on loan requests presented on the site. Property investments presented in easy to compare display with filtering tools for lenders.
- Automated Marketplace – automated market, not visible on the site, where lenders set up or choose their lending criteria (loan type, asset type, credit-rating, interest rate, etc) which are “matched” with suitable property loan requests.
- Secondary Market – where lenders can buy or sell existing loan parts.
- Bidding Tools – AutoLend enables lenders to use their skills to flex their lending parameters (risk rating, loan to value (LTV), exposure to individual borrowers, etc) to potentially improve interest rates achieved.
- Loan Servicing – loan disbursal, collection and distribution of monthly payments, manage late or missed payments, interface with third party collection agencies
- Comprehensive Information Services – Dashboards for lenders and borrowers. Property portfolio, asset type, location. Property listings, current and historical. Market and regulatory information, statistics, charts, drill-down enquiries and email notifications (according to preferences set)
…and much, much more.