The Madiston Platform enables a range of digital banking and financial services. You may be providing, or wish to provide: customer accounts, payment processing, borrowing and lending/investment facilities, balance sheet, syndicated or peer to peer via an online loan marketplace, primary and secondary markets, for any loan asset class. The Madiston Platform enables complete digital transformation for all these requirements in a low code, highly configurable, hyper-automated system.
It all began with our design objectives to increase your speed to market, save your development costs and, most importantly, reduce your on-going operating costs so boost profitability or startups to reach profitability sooner.
Every software platform provider uses the same words, so what makes Madiston different? Decades of experience delivering financial sector systems, has led us to develop a straight forward and practical approach to automating all the processes of digital banking and lending services. Our Platform can be easily configured to generate a multitude of fully online digital lending and borrowing solutions.
Inside the Madiston Platform
The Madiston Platform: an integrated system
The Madiston Platform is the "engine" that drives Madiston's applications and includes the key components for digital banking and online lending systems. Low code technology with multiple settings to give you speed to market (quick initial deployment) and easy to change so low-cost modifications as your business grows.
- Security controls for approvals and authority levels
- Customer database management
- Underwriting and credit risk categorisation via Risk Analysis Decision Engine and interfaces to reference agencies and fraud data systems
- Payment processing. Client money management. Bank interfaces. Direct debits/credits, ACH, BACS, Faster Payments, bank transfer, PayPal, credit and debit cards
- Open Banking and Account to Account (A2A) payments
- Automated transaction processing
- Loan reporting, drill down enquiries and audit trails
- Interface with third party services as required eg ID verification, debt collection agencies etc
- Multiple currencies (fiat and crypto), language and location facilities, FX
- Segregated tax-free investment accounts e.g the UK Innovative Finance ISA
- CRM/document management facilities
- Marketing resources like blogs and forums