Comprehensive configuration settings in The Madiston Platform enables many different business models for consumer lending. Whether you are offering secured or unsecured personal loans, balance sheet, institutional or retail lending, primary and/or secondary markets, the choice is yours.
Automated processes manage large volumes of transactions with many potential variables. This level of automation ensures compliance, cuts operational costs and delivers scalability.
Key Features inside the Madiston Platform for Consumer Lending:
- Loan Origination – loan calculators, quotations, KYC, AML and configurable credit risk decision engine for own model and scoring systems giving instant credit categorisation
- Automated Funding – automated matching borrower loans from potentially multiple lender funds
- Optional Secondary Market – for lenders to refinance loans
- Loan Servicing – loan disbursal, collection and distribution of monthly payments, manage late or missed payments, interface with third party collection agencies
- Integrated Payments Processor – payments banking interfaces provided for automation of payments processes
- Comprehensive Information Services – market and regulatory information, statistics, charts, drill-down enquiries, email notification of transactions and events
- Flexible definitions of borrower loan products – enabling a variety of loan types to offer to borrowers
- Salary Deducted Loans – offered by firms as an employee benefit or initiated as an individual borrower requesting participation by their employer to secure a lower interest rate
- Point of Sale, or Buy Now Pay Later loans – loans written online or in store for purchases
Additionally for marketplace lending and borrowing:
- Visual Marketplace – fixed or reverse auction-style bidding where lenders compete and underbid each other to remain in the loan
- Automated Marketplace – not visible on the site, EasyLend automatically matches lenders’ funds with loan requests that meet their criteria
- Secondary Market – manual or automated, providing liquidity options for lenders to sell or buy existing loan parts
- Bidding Tools – AutoLend for automated portfolio bidding, enables experienced lenders to flex lending parameters to potentially improve interest rates achieved. ARBU (Automated Response to Bumped-Off Underbid) – an auto-rebid tool to enable lenders to stay in loans when they have been outbid
- Compensation Scheme – optional lenders’ compensation, reserve or provision fund scheme for missed or late payments to compensate lenders suffering borrower arrears
- Flexible definitions of lender products – enabling variation to match and move funds quickly to maximise liquidity (avoid lender funds stagnating in unallocated silos)
- Standard and tax-free investment accounts e.g. the UK Innovative Finance ISA
This is just a sample of the features in our comprehensive software platform. Get in touch to find out how we can configure our software via back office settings, to satisfy your consumer lending model. If more changes are required to meet your specification, our development team are standing by.